Yoga for those Over Forty
Winter 2018 WEDNESDAYS 7:30pm-8:45pm Jan. 17th- April 11th 13 weeks $225 Spring Session April 18th – June 13th 9 weeks $155
*Best Deal pay for both sessions 22 weeks – up front and save $50 (3 free classes) $330
- Location for Classes: please note we have a new home for Yoga for Life
Senior’s Centre in Activity room ‘C’- turn right when you walk in. 90 John West Way Aurora L4G 8A2 This is a smaller space than we are used to, but great parking!
*Drop-in ONLY available if there is space. $20 per class
To register email : info@yogaforlife. Please make cheques payable to Andrea Roth.
About YOGA with Andrea Roth click here »
UPASANA Series click here we often practice this at the beginning of our yoga class
Qiqong classes click here »
- You must obtain your doctor’s permission to attend yoga if you health problems such as high blood pressure, glaucoma, back or neck issues etc.
- Please bring payment on the first day.
- Bring a yoga mat, blanket. Optional : blanket, long tie/belt/yoga block/pillow
- Come a few minutes early to sign-up.
- Payment method: cheque or cash.
- Eat dinner early.
- Make-up classes must be made up during current session. No refunds without a doctor’s note.
- If cost is an obstacle to joining my yoga classes, please discuss other options with me.
To register for classes or for more information: Email info at yogaforlife.ca with your name and the session you would like to sign up for. If you would prefer to talk, email me and I’ll give you my phone number. Thanks. Please make cheque payable to Andrea Roth.